Our Annual Stated Meeting at Vanderkamp Center (May 12th)
Categories: None | Tags: None
The Annual Stated Meeting of the Presbytery of Cayuga-Syracuse
Saturday, May 12, 2018
337 Martin Road, Cleveland, NY 13042.
Our co-hosts are Vanderkamp and Parish-New Hope Presbyterian Church. Registration begins at 9:00 am, gathering convenes at 9:30 and worship begins at 10:00. Papers for our annual meeting can be found under this website's tab "Resources" with the sub-tab "Presbytery Meetings"
Lunch is $7.00. Dress code for the day is comfortable casual, and good walking shoes are recommended. Plan to enjoy a guided, or self-guided, tour of this historic Christian camp and see what new things are happening! The offering during worship will support the Vanderkamp scholarship fund.
Things to anticipate:
- Worship with communion, fellowship, and hearing good news in an inspiring setting
- Welcoming Stated Clerk Larry Beasley as guest preacher, even as we prepare to say Good-Bye and thank him for his service.
- Commissioning of Delegates to the 223rd General Assembly
- Considering recommendations from the Leadership Team regarding Presbytery officers and future Presbytery staffing.
- Looking forward to our time together as we gather to offer our praise and thanks to God, connect with one-another, and seek to do God's will.
Grace and peace,
Shawn Reyburn, Rita Hooper, Larry Beasley, Linda Russell and Mario Bolivar
May 10, 2018 | Share: