Our Next Stated Meeting 5.14.19
Categories: None | Tags: None
The Presbytery of Cayuga-Syracuse will hold a stated meeting on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 at the Presbyterian Church of Otisco, 1873 State Route 80, Tully, NY 13159. The gathering will begin with registration and fellowship at 3:30 p.m.
Things to know:
- Childcare is available by reservation to firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-237-0783 by May 7th.
- Dinner by David Forrest will be served at a cost of $8.00/person payable at the door.
- Internet service is not available.
- Names of new commissioners may be sent to email@example.com for nametags.
- Names for excused pastor absences should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The gathering may be recorded, and pictures will be taken.
- Worship with communion and a variety of special music
- Remembering our saints who have passed away in the past year
- Recognizing students going to Triennium
- Celebrating the Rev. Janet Newman as she transitions to "Honorably Retired"
- Adjusting terms for Leadership Team officers
- Update on search for Resource Presbyter and Stated Clerk(s)
- Update on the work of the CNY Missional Structures working group
- "Good News" from our Congregations and Worshipping Communities
- Tips from Communications Coordinator Sarah Buckshot
May 11, 2019 | Share: