Our Next Stated Meeting
Categories: None | Tags: None
The Presbytery of Cayuga-Syracuse will hold a stated meeting on Saturday, Feb. 9, 2019 at the First Presbyterian Church of Chittenango, 118 Arch St., Chittenango, NY 13037. The gathering will begin with registration at 8:30 am, with a Q&A session on the amendments from GA at 8:45 a.m., followed by the call to order at 9:30 a.m.
- Childcare is available by reservation. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-687-7355 by Tuesday, February 5.
- Lunch will be served at a cost of $7.00 payable at registration.
- Limited internet connection will be available.
- Names of new commissioners may be sent to email@example.com for nametags.
- Names for excused absences should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The gathering may be recorded and pictures will be taken.
- A website update form is attached. Email requested information to CaySyrNews@gmail.com.
- A Q&A session from 8:45 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. to prepare for voting on 10 proposed amendments to the Book of Order
- A special presentation by Dr. Lori Klivak of InterFaith Works of CNY on their One to One program for elder orphans. InterFaith Works has received three grants from Presbytery and requested an opportunity to say thank you, interpret the value of this program, and offer their expertise to local congregations.
- Reflection on the future of Presbytery leadership
- Ideas from our Communications Coordinator, Sarah Buckshot
- “Good News” from our Congregations and Worshipping Communities
- Photos and videos will be taken during the meeting. Please let Sarah Buckshot know if your image can't be used. You can let her know at the beginning of the meeting or before by contacting her her at CaySyrNews@gmail.com
January 30, 2019 | Share: