Presbytery Meeting on Aug. 13, 2019
Categories: None | Tags: None
- Childcare is available by reservation. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, August 7.
- Dinner will be served at a cost of $8.00 payable at registration. Requests for special dietary needs should be made to email@example.com by August 7.
- Internet service will be available.
- Requests for excused absences should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 9.
- Names of new commissioners may be sent to email@example.com for nametags by August 9.
- The gathering may be recorded and pictures will be taken.
- Dress comfortably. The sanctuary and fellowship hall are not air conditioned.
- Greetings from our new Resource Presbyter, the Rev. Karen Chamis
- Election and installation of a Stated Clerk
- A "first read" of the proposed budget for 2020 (per capita remains $38.50)
- Examination of two Inquirers who are transitioning to the status of Candidate Under Care
- Granting the status of Honorably Retired to the Rev. Dr. Peter Shidemantle
- Saying "Godspeed" to the Rev. Dr. Craig Lindsey as he transitions to Arizona
August 7, 2019 | Share: